Check out the Roadrunner Park Farmers market every Saturday from 8:00-1:00p. Summer hours are in effect from June 7th- July 26th 7-11am
Roadrunner Park Farmers market is the longest consecutively running farmers market in the state of Arizona, serving the community since 1990!
What does it offer?
Local farm produce including fresh vegetables & fruit, baked goods, honey, jams and jellies, nursery stock, natural pork, beef and fish, hand crafted items.
The booths rotate but some staples to check out are:
- P.B Americano for delicious varieties of nut butter,
- B Naked chocolates offering delicious macaroons and more,
- Vilardi Gardens offering heirloom tomatoes, basil, eggplant, and more great veggies.
- Blue Sky organic farms offering certified organically grown produce and local eggs.
- Raimondos gluten free Italian cuisine offering veggie lasagna, eggplant rollatini, meatballs and more
- JH Grass Fed offers grass fed beef, lamb, and chicken from Holbrook ranch 45 miles north of Cave Creek
The best part is easy credit card shopping. Cash is always welcome, but one credit card charge can pay for all your purchases from any of the vendors at the information booth. Many vendors offer square card readers as a payment option too.
If you go bring your reusable and recycled bags, go early for the best selection. Sometimes popular items sell out fast.
Get to know the vendors, often times you can pre-order goods from them and pick them up the next time you go to the Farmer’s market.
Partner with your family and neighbors for bulk savings. Ordering food in bulk gets great prices and then you can divide it among your group.
Roadrunner Park is just east of State Route 51 on the north side of Cactus located in the front (southern part) of Roadrunner Park.
3502 E Cactus Rd Phoenix, AZ 85032
For more information please visit this website www.farmersmarket.com