I am sharing this message from Maricopa County Department of Public Health with you, regarding a COVID Community Impact Survey:
Maricopa County Department of Public Health (MCDPH) is seeking to understand how the pandemic has impacted residents and how to support the community in a post-COVID environment. As a valued partner in this effort, we would appreciate your help in this important endeavor.
We have launched the COVID-19 Community Impact Survey [survey.alchemer.com]. The Survey will help guide future community health improvement planning and funding efforts over the next two years to assist in the recovery of COVID-19. Grants will be awarded throughout Maricopa County to local governments and community-based organizations to support our communities and address priority areas.
MCDPH’s goal is every person 12 years and older will take and share this survey. We hope you can share it with residents in your community and among your community networks, including among your elected officials, staff, and community partners. MCDPH has identified a base goal of 250 residents per city/town to fully complete the survey. With a 250 survey completion rate and higher in each municipality, MCDPH can create a strong community profile.
In return, we are committed to sharing the information learned with you for mutual benefit and collective action. You can help by:
- Taking the Maricopa County COVID-19 Community Impact Survey. Click here [survey.alchemer.com] to take the survey, which is available in more than 12 languages!
- Sharing the survey. Please feel free to use this email and messaging to share the survey with your employees and networks.
- You can download social media graphics and printables using our Communication Toolkit [dropbox.com].
- The survey is open to anyone age 12 years and up in Maricopa County—staff, friends, family, community members, professional networks.
- The broader the survey is spread, the more representative the data will be. The survey will be open through June 30, 2021.
You can find all of this information and learn more about our community health improvement planning efforts at MaricopaHealthMatters.org [maricopa.gov] and see our data dashboard, which also has previous community health needs assessment survey information you may find useful. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.