ACTION MUST BE TAKEN! CITY OF PHOENIX LEGISLATIVE ACTION ALERT
Prevent a bill from passing the Arizona Legislature that could have a devastating impact on Phoenix neighborhoods.
House Bill 2333, sponsored by State Representative Jeff Weninger of Chandler, would allow residential homes to be used as a place of business, creating an increase in commercial/retail use in neighborhoods. The measure purports to give cities the right to regulate these home-based businesses, but it actually weakens the city’s ability to address complaints. With vague language and undefined rules, HB 2333 will create challenges for residents to preserve the integrity of their neighborhoods.
ACTION MUST BE TAKEN
HB 2333 threatens two of the City of Phoenix’s top priorities:
- Preserving your neighborhood’s character
- Preserving the property values of your neighborhood
What this could mean for your neighborhood:
- Excess traffic
- Increased noise levels
- Work trucks and delivery vans in your streets
What can you do?
- Directly call and email AZ State Senators to prevent HB 2333 from being passed.
- Share your concerns and ask them to VOTE NO on HB 2333.
- Use the links below:
Please feel free to share with your fellow community members.